- Function, Asset & Risk Analysis
- Industry Analysis
- Economic Analysis
- Analysis of comparable companies from public database and/or internally available comparable transactions
- Adjustments to bring comparable transactions at par with the client company
- Arriving at an arm’s length price to comply with standards
- Application of suitable transfer pricing method.
IFRS Implementation Status: A global perspective
More than 12,000 companies in more than 100 countries have adopted IFRS. In the European Union, member states whose securities are listed on EU regulated stock exchanges prepare Consolidated Financial Statements as per IFRS.
“We secured the services of Pierian to assist us in the growth and development of our India operations, and we have been their client for the past five years. They have been our values advisors providing accounting services and business counsel as we built our Bangalore Subsidiary from 10 employees today. They provide excellent advice and service, have responded to our changing demands as we grew, and I look forward to working with them for the next five years.”
Mr. Allen Barr,
Chief Financial Officer, GT Nexus Inc.